close




WTO英語900句(1)



















補習-WTO英語900句(1)

http://tutor.howang.hk/-香港補習城


補習介紹WTO英語900句(1)There's a system‘s failure.機器系統出毛病了。
There's a breakdown. 出毛病了。


















  

There's a systems failure.


  機器系統出毛病了。


  There's a breakdown.


  出毛病了。


  I'm phoning to complain about the product.


  我打電話投訴產品問題。


  I'm sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?


  很抱歉。出什么問題了?


  It's broken./It doesnt work./It's faulty.


  壞了。/不運行了。/出毛病了。


  faulty adj (-ier, -iest) having a fault or faults; imperfect 有缺點的; 有過失的; 不完善的:


  * a faulty switch 有毛病的開關


  * a faulty argument 有錯誤的論據。


  faultily adv in a faulty manner 有缺點地; 有過失地; 有錯誤地。


  I think I can do better than that.


  我想我能做得更好。


  What's the problem?


  什么問題?


  The problem is the photocopier isn't working.


  問題是復印機壞了。


  1 process for producing photocopies without the use of wet materials (乾式的)影印, 復印:


  [attrib 作定語] a Xerox machine (乾式)影印機。


  2 photocopy made using this process (乾式影印的)影印件, 復印件:


  * make/take a couple of Xeroxes of the contract 復制出合同的影印件。


> xerox v produce copies of (documents, etc) using the Xerox or a similar process 影印, 復印(文件等):


  * Could you xerox this letter please, Paula? 葆拉, 請你把這封信復印一份行嗎?


  What's wrong? What exactly is the problem?


  怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?


  There's some paper stuck in the machine.


  復印機卡紙了。


  stick (in sth) be or become fixed in one place and unable to move 卡在某處不能移動:


  * This drawer sticks badly. 這個抽屜卡得死死的。


  * The key stuck in the lock. 鑰匙在鎖中卡住了。


  * The bus stuck in the mud. 公共汽車陷在泥里了。


  We'll be needing payment within 30 days.


  我們需要在三十天內付款。


  I think that's acceptable./unacceptable.


  我認為這可以接受。/不可以接受。


  I think we could agree to that.


  我想我們能夠同意。


  Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?


  你能夠為我們提供與去年一樣的單價嗎?


  offer / ')fэ(r); US ):f-; `)fэ/ v


  ~ sth (to sb) (for sth) put forward sth (to sb) to be considered and accepted or refused; present (向某人)提出某事物供考慮、 接受或拒絕; 提供:


  * The company has offered a high salary. 公司已提出高薪相聘。


  * She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet. 她為尋回遺失的手鐲提出以酬金答謝。


  * I've been offered a job in Japan. 日本有份工作要聘請我去做。


  * He offered her a cigarette. 他敬她一枝煙。


  * We offered him the house for £35000. 這所房子我們向他索價35000英鎊。


  * He offered £30000 for the house. 他還價30000英鎊買這所房子。


  We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That's the best I can offer.


  我們七十萬件可以打八折。這是最大的折扣。


  discount / 'diskaunt; `diskaunt/ n [U, C]


  1 amount of money taken off the cost of sth 從某物的價格中扣去的數目; 折扣:


  * We give (a) 10% discount for cash, ie for immediate payment. 現金付款, 我們予以九折優待。


  2 (commerce 商) amount deducted for paying a bill of exchange 折息貼現。


  3 (idm 習語) at a discount (a) at a reduced price 打折扣; 減價。


  It'll take a couple of days to process your application.


  銀行需要幾天來處理你的申請。


  You should receive written confirmation of the loan in a few days.


  幾天后,你就會收到貸款的書面答復。


  Let's talk about delivery dates.


  我們談一談送貨日期。


  Let's talk about using a different supplier.


  我們談一談用另外一個供應商。


  We'll be needing 500,000 units.


  我們需要五十萬件。


  Have you got all the financial details you need?


  你得到所需的一切金融詳情了嗎?


  We'll need security on a loan of this size.


  我們對這樣一筆貸款需要安全擔保。


  My father has agreed to guarantee the loan.


  我父親答應擔保這筆貸款。


  Will the bank agree to the loan?


  銀行同意貸款嗎?


  That seems fine. I can't see any problems with your application.


  大概會的。我看你的申請沒有什么問題。


  I want to borrow some money.


  我想借一些錢。


  How are you going to make the repayments?


  你打算如何還款?


  I think I need to borrow $500,000.


  我要借五十萬美元。


  Have you got any capital?


  你有資本嗎?


  How is the capital invested?


  資本如何投資的?


  How soon can we expect delivery?


  我們多久能收到郵件?


  We can deliver the order by 15th.


  我們可以在十五日發送。


  Either the delivery is immediate, or we'll have to cancel the order.


  若不能立即送貨,我們將取消定貨。


  I'd like to talk about a bank loan.


  我想談一談銀行貸款。


  What is your income?


  你的收入是多少?


  What does the guarantee cover?


  擔保的內容是什么?


  Do you charge extra for delivery?


  另收送貨費嗎?


  Yes, we do.


  是的。


  What about delivery time?


  送貨時間呢?


  We can't deliver before July 12th.


  七月十二日之前無法送貨。


  If I buy 50 units, will you give me a discount?


  如果買五十臺,可以打折嗎?


  I'll give you a 20% discount if you buy 200.


  如果買二百臺,可以打八折。


  What sort of guarantee do you offer?


  有什么擔保?


  How long does the guarantee last?


  擔保期多長?


  It's valid for two years.


  兩年。


  It's made of wood.


  木制的。


  How much does it weigh?


  有多重?


  It weighs 15 kgs.


  重15公斤。


  Could you give me a discount?


  可以打折嗎?


  It depends on the size of the order.


  這取決于你的訂購數量。


  What does it look like?


  什么樣子?


  It's big and heavy but elegant.


  大而重,但很雅觀。


  What colors does it come in?


  一共有幾種顏色?


  come in: become available (at a particular time of the year)(在一年的某一時間)有(貨); 可以買到:


  * English strawberries usually come in in late June. 英國草莓通常在六月下旬上市)


  It comes in red and blue.


  紅色和藍色兩種。


  What's it made of?


  用什么做的?


  There's more timber to transport now.


  現在有更多的木材需要運輸。


  What is the competition like?


  競爭情況如何?


  You mean the other companies transporting timber?


  你的意思是其它木材運輸公司嗎?


  Could you send me some details about the C22 model?


  你能提供C22型的詳細資料嗎?


  I'll send you a brochure.


  我給你一份小冊子。


  Could you run through the procedure, please?


  你能大概演示一下該生產過程嗎?


  First Then Next Finally


  首先然后接著最后


  What's your share of the existing market?


  目前,你們占多少市場份額?


  The total market is growing.


  總的市場在增長。


  How much work is there?


  有多大的工作量?


  I'll hang up and call you back, OK?


  我先掛了,回頭再打給你,好嗎?


  What happens here?


  怎么了?


  This is where we check the output.


  這是我們檢測產量的地方。


  What's this for?


  這是干什么用的?


  This is used for cutting raw materials.


  這是用來切割原料的。


  What type of computer? We have three very popular models.


  什么類型?我們有三種非常流行的樣式。


  Is that 62354972?


  是62354972嗎?


  You've got the wrong number. This is Beijing 62354973.


  你打錯了。這里是北京的62354973.


  Sohu.com? I'm sorry, Ive got the wrong number.


  搜狐公司?對不起,我打錯了。


  This is a very bad line.


  這條線路打不通。


  I'm sorry, Lees in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?


  對不起,李正在開會。我可以轉告嗎?


  ( take a message / leave a message )


  No, thanks, I'll call again later.


  不,謝謝,過一會我再打過來。


  Could you tell him I called?


  請你告訴他我打過電話,好嗎?


  OK, I'll ask Mr Lee to phone you as soon as he gets back.


  好的,李先生一回來,我就讓他給你回電話。


  I'd like some information about computer, please.


  我需要一些關于計算機的信息。


  Yes.


  是的。


  I'd like to speak to Mr Lee, please.


  我想和李先生通話。


  How do you spell that?


  怎么拼寫? ( Who's calling? /Whos speaking, please ? / May I have your name? )


  L-E-E. Extension 4717.


  L-E-E. 轉4717分機。 ( 總機:switchboard )


  4-7-1-7. One moment, please.


  4-7-1-7.請稍等。 ( Just a minute, please. /  Hold on a minute, please. I'll put you through. )


  I'll be in touch.


  我會和你聯系。


  We'd better talk to the boss.


  我們最好和老板談談。


  OK. Right.


  好吧。


  Fine. I see.


  好,我懂。


  Really? That's interesting.


  真的?太有意思了。


  To be honest, I'd prefer a glass of water.


  說真的,我想喝杯水。


  Do you mind if I smoke?


  你介意我吸煙嗎?


  No problem./Not at all. Please go ahead.


  請便。


  I'd rather you didnt.


  最好別吸。


  I need to talk to my boss.


  我想和老板談談。


  Let me explain something about our company.


  我來介紹一些公司的情況。


  Let me help you with your bags.


  我幫你拎包。


  Let me take your coat.


  我替你拿外衣。


  Shall I call you a taxi?


  我為你叫輛的士好嗎?


  Would you like a tea?


  來份茶嗎?


  I think I'll have chicken.


  我要一份雞肉。


  Thank you for the invitation.


  感謝你的邀請。


  I've had a very interesting visit.


  我的這次訪問很有趣。


  Your products are excellent.


  你們的產品太棒了。


  Your prices are reasonable.


  你們的價格合理。


  Shall I show you around the factory?


  我帶你去參觀工廠,好嗎?


  That's very kind of you, thank you.


  你太好了,謝謝。


  Thank you but I've made other plans.


  謝謝,但我已另有安排。


  What would you like?


  你想吃點什么?


  Can you recommend something?


  你能推薦一下嗎?


  I'd like a sandwich.


  我要一個三明治。


  No, thank you, I'm afraid Im not hungry.


  不,謝謝,我不餓。


  Would you like to have dinner with me?


  愿意和我們一起吃晚飯嗎?


  Yes, I'd like that, thank you.


  好啊,謝謝。


  I'll meet you at 7 oclock.


  我們七點見。




I'm sorry I cant. I arranged the trip last month. 對不起。上個月我已安排了旅行。 It'll be difficult but Ill try. I'll let you know this afternoon. 這很困難,但我會努力。今天下午我告訴你。 I can make the meeting on Monday. 我可以安排星期一見面。

















  


  I'm sorry I cant. I arranged the trip last month.


  對不起。上個月我已安排了旅行。


  It'll be difficult but Ill try. I'll let you know this afternoon.


  這很困難,但我會努力。今天下午我告訴你。


  I can make the meeting on Monday.


  我可以安排星期一見面。


  Would you like to have lunch on Saturday?


  你愿意星期六一起吃午飯嗎?


  That's very kind of you.


  你太好了。


  That suits me fine.


  這對我很合適。


  Have you got a moment?


  你有空嗎?


  Yes, sure.


  是的,有空。


  I'm afraid Im rather busy.


  抱歉,我很忙。


  Can you rearrange our schedule?


  你能重新安排一下我們的日程嗎?


  No, I'm sorry, I cant do that.


  對不起,我沒空。


  When would be convenient?


  什么時候方便? ( What time would be good for you? )


  I'm busy on Wednesday. What about Thursday?


  星期三我很忙。星期四行嗎?


  Let me check my diary. Yes, that's fine.


  我查看一下。好,我有時間。


  We can make the meeting on Friday.


  我們可以星期五見面。


  Are you free on Wednesday afternoon?


  星期三下午你有空嗎?


  No, I'm sorry, Im busy on Wednesday.


  對不起,沒空。星期三我很忙。


  What about Thursday morning, then?


  星期四早晨呢?


  Yes, that's fine.


  有空。


  Would 10 o'clock on Monday be convenient?


  星期一十點你方便嗎?


  How many companies/departments are there?


  有多少家公司/部門?


  There are five companies.


  有五家公司。


  There is one Managing Director in each of the five companies.


  五家的公司的每一家都有一名管理主任。


  Are you free on Monday evening?


  星期一晚上你有空嗎?


  Yes, I am.


  有空


  He is in charge of financial matters.


  他負責財務。


  Could you tell me who is in charge of personnel, please?


  請問誰負責人事?


  I'm sorry, I dont know.


  抱歉,我不知道。


  Let me find out for you.


  我來查一查。


  I'm not sure.


  我不太清楚。


  What are the company's annual sales figures?


  公司的年銷售額是多少?


  Who is the head of sales and marketing?


  誰是銷售和市場部主管?


  Mr Gong is the head of sales and marketing.


  宮先生是銷售和市場部主管。


  What does he do exactly?


  他主要做什么工作?


  He is responsible for selling and marketing products.


  他負責銷售和推銷產品。


  I'm a manager.


  我是經理。


  We make/produce drugs.


  我們生產藥品。


  How many people do you employ?/How many people does the company employ?


  你雇了多少人?/你們公司雇傭了多少人?


  We employ 2,000 people.


  我們雇傭了兩千人。


  We have 200 people working for us.


  我們一共有二百人。


  What do you do, Mr Li?


  李先生,你是做什么工作的?


  I'm in computers. Im a computer programmer.


  我是做電腦的。我是電腦程序員。


  in: indicating sb's occupation, activity, etc 表示某人的職業、 活動等):


  *in the army/navy/air force 在陸軍[海軍/空軍]服役


  * in business, insurance, computers, journalism, etc 從事商業、 保險業、 計算機業、 新聞業等)


  Who are you with?


  你為誰效力?


  with : (as) an employee or client of (an organization) (作為)(一組織)的雇員或委托人:


  * I hear he's with ICI now. 我聽說他現在在帝國化學工業公司工作。


  * She acted with a repertory company for three years. 她在一個輪演劇目劇團里演出三年。


  * We're with the same bank. 我們是同一個銀行的客戶。)


  I'm with the Motorola. Our head office is in US. And what about you?


  我在摩托羅拉公司。總部在美國。你呢?


  What do you do?/What does the company do?


  你是做什么的?/你的公司是做什么的?


  Lovely/Terrible weather today.


  多好的/多糟糕的天氣。


  Yes, it's really beautiful/terrible.


  對,真好/糟糕。


  How is your wife?/son?/daughter?


  你的妻子/兒子/女兒好嗎?


  My wife/son/daughter is very well, thank you.


  我的妻子/兒子/女兒很好,謝謝。


  New York is very busy./crowded./beautiful.


  紐約非常熱鬧/擁擠/美麗。


  How do you do, Mr Wang?


  你好,王先生。


  How do you do?


  你好。


  Here's my card.


  這是我的名片。 ( card / name card / calling card )


  OK. I'll be in touch.


  好,我會跟你聯系。


  Nice to meet you, goodbye.


  見到你,很高興。再見。


  Fine, thank you, and you?


  好,謝謝。你好嗎?


  Fine, thank you.


  好,謝謝。


  I'd like you to meet Mr Wang.


  我想讓你見一下王先生。


  This is Mr Wang.


  這是王先生。


  He's from Hongkong.


  他來自香港。


  How do you do?


  你好。(只限于初次見面時使用。)


  How do you do?


  你好。(只限于初次見面時使用。本句是對上句的回答。)


  Pleased to meet you.


  見到你很高興。


  Pleased to meet you, too.


  見到你,我也很高興。


  How are you?


  你好。


  I know a bit about shoes and I can see the quality in the shaping and stitching.


  我對制鞋是了解一些的,從鞋樣和針腳上我能看出質量的高低。


  We take pride in our craftsmanship.


  我們為自己的手藝感到自豪。


  They seem to be mass produced by machines.


  這些鞋看上去是用機器大批量生產的。


  mass-pro`duce: v [Tn] manufacture (identical articles) in very large quantities by mechanical processes


  (機械化)大量生產(某種物品):


  * mass-produced cars, fridges, etc 大量生產的汽車、 冰箱等。


  *,mass pro`duction: manufacturing in this way 大量生產。


  We use machines for certain jobs, but they are mainly handmade.


  某些工序是用機器完成的,但主要是手工制作的。


  MmThe vamp material is superb.


  嗯,鞋的面料很不錯。


  vamp / vAmp; vAmp/ n upper front part of a boot or shoe 靴面或鞋面的前部。


  superb / su:pэ:b; also, in aritish use, 英讀 sju:-; su`pэb/ adj excellent; splendid 卓越的; 杰出的; 極好的:


  * a superb player, painting, view 極好的運動員、 畫、 景色


  * The sports facilities are superb. 運動設施是第一流的。


  O.K. So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art. No.17 at US$80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.


  好吧。現在我們向你們報價十七號貨一萬件,每件成本加運保費至倫敦價八十美元,含傭金5%,五月份裝運。


  Thank you. How long will this offer be open?


  謝謝。這個報價的有效期多長?


  offer: [C] ~ (for sth) amount offered 提供考慮的數量; 出價:


  * a firm offer, ie one which was genuinely meant and not likely to be withdrawn 實盤


  * I've had an offer of £1200 for the car. 有人向我出價1200英鎊買這輛汽車。


  * They made an offer which I couldn't refuse. 他們出的價我十分滿意。


  * offer with/without engagement 實盤/虛盤


  It's valid for three days.


  三天。


  I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.


  我將跟同事們研究一下,三天之內給你確切答復。


  I'll be waiting for your good news.


  我將等候你的好消息。


  We'd like to start with 10,000 pieces. Its an attractive quantity, isn't it?


  先訂一萬件。這個數量很可觀,是嗎?


  When do you want the goods to be delivered?


  你們要求何時交貨?


  Could you make it for May?


  五月份可以嗎?


  I think we should manage.


  我想我們可以辦到。


  We pay by letter of credit.


  我們用信用證付款。


  letter of `credit (finance 財) letter from a bank authorizing the bearer to draw money from another bank 信用證。


  We usually quote on CIF basis.


  通常我們報CIF價。


  quote: ~ sth (at sth) name (an amount) as the price of sth 報(價); 開(價):


  * The shares are currently being quoted at 54 pence a share. 該股票現在的報價是每股54便士。


  * This is the best price I can quote you. 這是我給你開出的對你最有利的價錢了。


  In order to sell successfully there, your goods will have to be competitive in price as well.


  為了成功的銷售,你們的報價必須具有競爭力。


  You'll find our prices very attractive.


  你們會發現我們的價格很有吸引力。


  Would you give us an offer for Art. No.17 CIFC 5% London now?


  現在請給我們報十七號貨成本加運保費到倫敦價,包括百分之五的傭金。


  What's the quantity?


  你們的訂貨量怎么樣?


  Thank you. We're very interested in some of your products. Heres an enquiry sheet we've drawn up.


  謝謝。我們對你們的一些產品很感興趣,這是我們擬訂的詢價單。


  Thanks. We'll look into it carefully.


  謝謝。我們會仔細研究一下的。


  How about the supply position of your products?


  你方產品供貨情況怎么樣?


  We have a steady supply for most of them.


  多數產品貨源穩定。


  Do you quote FOB or CIF?


  你們報FOB價還是CIF價?


  Here you are. I'm sure our products will interest you.


  給。我肯定你會對我們的產品感興趣的。


  I also hope we can do business together in the future.


  我也希望我們今后能一起做生意。


  I hope so.


  希望如此。


  Can you show us your catalogue?


  可以看一下你們的產品目錄嗎?


  Certainly. Here's a catalogue for some of our popular items.


  當然可以。這是我們一些暢銷貨的目錄。


  Have you looked into the sales?


  您調查過銷售情況嗎?


  sales: [pl] amount sold 銷售額; 銷售量: vast sales of ice-cream in the hot weather 天熱時冰激凌的巨大銷量


  * Sales are up (ie More goods have been sold) this month. 本月銷售量增加。


  Such products are widely sold in markets abroad.


  此類產品在國外市場很暢銷。


  I would like to see the samples first.


  我想先看一看樣品。


  O.K. This is the newest export item for this year.


  好的。這是今年出口的最新款式。


  Thanks. Do you have catalogues? I'd like to have a few copies to study them carefully.


  謝謝。你們有商品目錄嗎?我想要幾份仔細研究一下。


  Good morning. Welcome to our company.


  早上好。歡迎您到我們公司來(歡迎光臨)。


  Good morning. I'm the manager of the import division of XYZ Co.Ltd. Here is my card.


  早上好。我是XYZ有限公司的進口部經理,這是我的名片。


  Pleased to meet you and I'm glad to have the opportunity to recommend to you our latest laser and electronics product of this year.


  很高興認識您并有機會向您推薦我們今年最新的一種光電產品。


  What about the functions?


  功能怎么樣?


  It combines many functions in one. It is a high grade product.


  它集多種功能于一身,是高檔產品。


  Here is a catalogue and a price list. The product is a very popular item this year.


  這是目錄和價目表。這種產品是今年非常流行的款式。


  Really! Mm, what about the quality?


  真的嗎?嗯,質量怎么樣?


  Absolutely reliable. The quality is superior, yet the price is very reasonable. It feels soft and smooth.


  完全可靠。該產品質優價廉,手感柔軟光滑。


  Thank you. You've been most helpful.


  你幫了我們大忙,非常感謝。


  My pleasure. I can assure you that you'll find very good prospects in our products.


  不客氣。我保證您會發現我們產品的前景非常美好。


  I learned from the ads that you manufacture and sell this kind of product.


  我從廣告上得知,貴公司生產銷售這種產品。


  Yes, we do. Are you interested in our products? If so, then you've come to the right place.


  是的。您對我們的產品感興趣嗎?如果感興趣,那么您來對地方了。


  Good.


  好極了。


  Well, then, what can I do for you? What exactly are you after?


  那么,我能為您做些什么?您具體想要些什么呢?


  I'd like to know something more about the product. For example, the manufactured materials, the design and the sales position.


  我想多了解一下你們的產品。比如,加工原料、設計、及銷售情況。



上門補習,Tutor




arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 hktutorcity2 的頭像
    hktutorcity2

    576953369

    hktutorcity2 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()